Laid out from Washington to Walnut Streets as the New Road, 1719; name changed, Mar 1, 1841.
Laid out from Walnut to Franklin Streets as a public way named Sewall Street: Sep 18, 1871.
From Walnut to Kendall Streets, name changed: Mar 26, 1872.
From Kendall to Franklin Streets, name changed: Dec 22, 1897.
Laid out from Franklin to High Streets: June 1, 1910.
|From East Milton Rd||To Walnut St|